Saturday, January 07, 2006

Desires and Dreams for 2006

In no particular order, these are things I am hoping for in 2006 and onward. God help me if He answers all these prayers!!

1. Find venues in which to share my worship music and to minister God's heart and desire to be intimate with us.
2. Move into a shared living situation with some Christians after my lease expires in the Summer.
3. New and deeper friendships with people in Transparency.
4. Resume involvement in Harp and Bowl worship during 24-7 prayer gatherings.
5. Continue my education so I can prepare for advanced certifications in public health microbiology and lab science.
6. Find a mutually satisfying relationship with a woman that will also propel us both forward in our devotion to and love for Jesus (I am actually considering a dating service -- grumble, grumble).
7. Convert my diet from fast-food and semi-healthy grocery sustenance to mostly organic and wholesome choices (better for my budget, too).
8. Gain wisdom and direction on how best to appropriate the financial assets I've received from my father's estate.
9. Resume playing guitar and singing for the purpose of facilitating worship.
10. Keep the Sabbath as a day of rest in the Lord (I am choosing Saturday as the day. Sunday is just too busy).
11. Get back into the habit of enjoying the outdoors.
12. Learn more guitar techniques (I'd like to learn fingerstyle and lead).

"Trust in the LORD, and do good; dwell in the land and befriend faithfulness. Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him, and he will act. He will bring forth your righteousness as the light, and your justice as the noonday." Psalm 37:3-6

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good list, need to write one down like that myself!! A guitar website you may be interested in. Has free lessons and such for anything imaginable style wise, without all of the annoying pop-ups.
Best wishes For 2006...what I have heard prophetically spoken to be the "year of Total Fulfilment".
Michael

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home