Friday, December 09, 2005

Lift My Eyes (Beautiful)

Written December 1st, 2005

I came home from a worship time and was just happy about God and being able to worship with other believers. The smallest vision, glimpse, feeling, and knowing of God is so inspirational!! This is an expression of the wonder that comes from seeing a glimpse of who God really is, and what happens when we gain a glimpse -- we lose track of everything else because He is so beautiful!!


I lift my eyes to the heavens to the glory of my King
I lift my eyes to the heavens where angels are worshipping
I lift my eyes to the heavens to the glory that I see
I lift my eyes to the heavens and I am caused to sing

'Cause You are beautiful, beautiful, none can compare
You are beautiful, beautiful, worthy of this love affair

I lift my eyes to the throne of the Lamb who was slain
I lift my eyes to the throne where grace meets every need
I lift my eyes to the throne of the Lamb who ever reigns
I lift my eyes to the throne and all else fades away

So lovely, so worthy, so wonderful to me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home